View Sidebar
Why Twitter?
      Comments

Why Twitter?

April 3, 2009 9:31 am

Saw this funny video in YouTube and thought of posting it here.  A young man struggles against the pressure to Twitter his life away.

Is Social Media all about peer pressure? Do we really care about what a person sitting in San Francisco is having for his lunch?

For me personally, 80% is peer pressure and 10% is the ‘me too’ phenomenon and the final 10% is where I use Twitter at its best. I use it to follow about various topics like Cricket, Google Analytics, Domain names and so on… Now the question is whether this 10% will offset the remaining 90% of usage ???

By the way, you can follow me on Twitter if you would like to know what I had for Breakfast, or how the Indian Cricket team is faring or maybe how to troubleshoot a specific Google Analytics/Website Optimizer question…

twitter-potato

      Comments