View Sidebar
RT @ChefPatrick: RT @ad0 20% o…
      Comments

RT @ChefPatrick: RT @ad0 20% o…

July 24, 2009 10:23 am

RT @ChefPatrick: RT @ad0 20% of the factors that slow yr site 2 a crawl R out of yr control but that leaves 80% that U cn fix – http://b

      Comments